What Matters Most to your organisation?
At first glance a simple question but, without exception, this is the most impactful and searching question our clients take away, whether that be through an introductory engagement or an in-depth improvement programme.
What Matters Most? is at the very heart of our delivery, centric to our exploration of your needs and paramount to underpinning how we embed excellence without exception – every day!
“Identifying What Matters Most is a precursor of success; aligning all activities and team members to it will pay dividends. We will see you succeed throughout the organisation leading, resourcing and delivering success by achieving lasting, sustainable performance and excellent results.” IiE Solutions Team
Moreover, it’s a key feature of high performing organisations the world over.
So how does it work?
- Do you have the answer to What Matters Most?
- Do your strategies, plans and objectives align to it?
- Do your Leaders, with the involvement of other stakeholders, concisely define desired outcomes?
- Does everyone in your organisation have the same clarity?
- Do they ensure that all of their actions have a positive impact on What Matters Most?
- Do you target and measure improvements against this?
If the answers are yes, many congratulations – please consider receiving well deserved external recognition through the Investors in Excellence Standard.
- #GoTeamHiS – Excellence with pride at Homes in Sedgemoor
- Investing in improvement - DHI’s journey to excellence
- GVA Ltd (Bilfinger GVA)
- Worthing Homes
- Espace Europe Ltd
- Yorkshire and Humberside Prisons
- Latvia Excellence supports RTTEMA
- Newark And Sherwood Homes
- Wulvern Housing