People we work with:
Process Excellence Certification
A value-adding, external appraisal to ensure your processes are fit for purpose and continuously improved.
IiE's Process Excellence Certification provides recognition for organisations with efficient, customer-focused and consistently-delivered processes.
Our robust audit also helps organisations improve their processes and can be used to complement lean improvement activity by ensuring that proposed changes are implemented and sustained.
Process Excellence Certification goes beyond traditional audit criteria with IiE's process experts focusing on:
• the current performance of an end-to-end process against existing targets and service level agreements
• the continuous improvement of the process to meet changing customer expectations
The two-day audit process, consisting of an analysis of process documentation and a site visit, focuses on three main areas:
• The match between how you describe your process and the IiE's criteria for Process Excellence Certification
• The match between how you describe your process and what you actually do
• The opportunity to improve from known best practice and current performance
Feedback is provided in a detailed report with certification awarded for those processes meeting IiE's criteria.
To find out more about how your organisation could benefit from our Process Excellence Certification please contact +44 (0)1564 711 004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org