Create the foundations to build long term sustainability in your organisation
The Delivery element of The Investors in Excellence Standard helps you focus on key polices within your organisation. Processes are reviewed and improved to support ongoing success including What Matters Most.
Managing and understanding your customer’s needs and wants, delivering quality products and services time after time and maintaining effective communications are all sensible approaches that collectively support a long-term sustainable business.
An Investor in Excellence excels in the following areas:
• Customer knowledge – analysis and research are used to fulfil customer demand
• Products and services – development is in line with customer needs and geared to exceed expectations
• Consistency – processes are embedded to deliver consistent products and services resulting in excellent client satisfaction
• Process improvement – a continuous improvement philosophy is adopted throughout the organisation
• Effective communication – effective channels are identified and implemented for each stakeholder group