People we work with:
Achieving Excellence in housing - FREE masterclass - BristolTweet
National Housing Federation, 101 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6PU
Wednesday, 30th May 2012
1:00pm - 4:00pm
Investors in Excellence (IiE), experts in business improvement, has teamed up with the National Housing Federation South West to deliver a unique and thought provoking FREE masterclass.
Find out how IiE can help you deliver continuous improvement and outstanding service as a key strategy for:
• generating significant efficiency savings
• reducing costs and value for money monitoring
• co-regulation and self assessment
• embedding a culture of continuous improvement
• tenant scrutiny and peer review
This event, including housing association case study presentations from Synergy Housing and Bournemouth Churches Housing Association, will enable you to take the first step in learning how excellent organisations in both the private and public sector drive better services and all-round performance.
IiE’s chief executive Ian Nield, whose organisation has worked with over 50 housing associations, will lead this practical and interactive session demonstrating how IiE can help your organisation deliver excellent results and support your improvement journey against the new co-regulatory landscape.
• Leave with tools & techniques to be applied in your own organisation
• Discover the power of the Investors in Excellence Standard, a proven framework for success and external assessment
• Complete an initial self-assessment of your organisation
• Learn how you can gain market differentiation through public recognition
• Understand how you can generate significant efficiency savings.
• Senior managers & leaders
• Roles with responsibility for improvement and quality