People we work with:
Achieving Excellence - FREE awareness session, Central BirminghamTweet
7 Cannon Street, Birmingham, B2 5EP
Friday, 23rd March 2012
9:30am - 12:00pm
Tools and frameworks to improve performance in 2012 and beyond
• Are you seeking to increase profit, efficiency and grow a sustainable business?
• Are you aiming to embed a culture of continuous improvement & excellence?
• Do you have the ambition and drive to improve but aren’t sure what to focus on first?
This FREE awareness event will enable you to take the first step and learn how excellent organisations in both the private and public sector drive better services and increased profits.
Investors in Excellence are experts in performance improvement and have experience of working with hundreds of organisations in more than 40 sectors, helping them to build a reputation for excellence and differentiate themselves in their marketplace.
Discover the power of the Investors in Excellence Standard, a proven framework for success and:
• Leave with tools and knowledge you can apply in your own organisation
• Complete an initial self-assessment of your organisation
• Learn how you can gain market differentiation through public recognition
• Understand how you can generate a significant return on investment
• Find out how you can gain clarity on the things that matter most to your organisation and improve your operational focus to achieve them!
This practical and interactive session, which will include case studies, will benefit any manager with responsibility for business improvement and a passion for delivering excellence. It also provides a valuable opportunity to network with like-minded individuals and businesses.
This event is kindly supported by: